- 15 Jalapeno Peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 30 small smoked sausages or cocktail weiners
- 1 pound thin sliced bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Fill the pepper halves with softened cream cheese.
Place a smoked sausage into each pepper on top of the cream cheese.
Wrap each pepper with a half strip of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
Place the peppers onto baking sheets and brush with the bbq sauce.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until the bacon is crispy.
(Recipe first seen at AllRecipes.com)